10 June 2013

3D Cover Creator Review

http://www.3dcovercreator.com/?hop=gawieera

I’ve been creating information products online for some time now but the graphics end of the product creation process is always something I would outsource to others, largely because up until recently I simply did not have the skills or know how to get the covers done for my eBooks and video information products. I’m glad to say though that 3d cover creator has changed all of that and with the use of this simple software I can now create my own 3d covers that are as good if not more professional than what I used to get from the graphic designer. I have also noticed an increase in sales when I split tested the new designs on different pages.

Aaron Danker, a well established graphic designer and webmaster, is the man behind this product and you can get some idea of the level of skill that he has in this area by simply checking out the graphics and video at
 

The software in 3d cover creator is compatible with any graphics editor and is primarily designed to help you with 3d eBook covers, software boxes, DVD’s etc. It operates on a point and click basis and can be used by the beginner and experienced graphic design artist alike. I found the simplicity of the whole process really attractive here because my skills are primarily in the marketing area and I’m not great with anything too technical or design oriented.

After playing around with the software for a while I found that I was able to create 15 different ebook cover designs without having to install expensive action scripts and I was able to save a lot of money and time on trying to learn different action scripts too. The whole process came down to 3 easy steps that I could follow when I wanted to create an eCover. Once I selected my eCover I was able to select any colours I wanted in the design and with a click of the save button all the work was done for me.

There are a wide range of adjustments that you can make including changing the width, height, shadow and reflection of the eCover and I found that I was able to produce a quality finish in a short space of time that really reflected the style of the product that I had created. I also enjoyed the extra bonus of having thousands of different marketing phrases that I could drag and drop into my different sites.

I guess the bottom line with 3d Cover creator is that it helps you get serious about your online business and makes sure that your customers see the value of your product reflected there on the page before they buy. For me it will go a long way towards creating more sales and minimising my production costs.

Check out what this software can really do by visiting the official site 



No comments:

Post a Comment